Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the beginning

So this will be the beginning of my blog. I never done this before so bare with me. I hope to give some incite what happens in my day to day life and anything interesting that I come across through my adventure of ... a beautiful life. 
Just to give some information on myself. My name is Tristin Glaze. I reside in McDonough, Georgia. I recently got married to my best friend, James Glaze, in October. We have been together for 7 years before getting married. I currently go to school at a local college and work for the Clayton County Sheriff's Office. I love the arts, nature and food! I guess you can also call me nerdy. I love to read, play video games, music and watching movies. I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty and the color pink. People would say I have a very creative mind. But I guess that is enough about me you will be learning more about me when I post more.   

No comments:

Post a Comment