Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 2

So again another week of up and down with my weight. I just don't get it. I work so hard at it all. But I am going to keep pushing myself, I'm not going to give up. 
School started Thursday. I'm taking 2 classes: 1 at SCTC and 1 is an online class. I'm a little nervous about the online class. My class at the school, I think will be okay. I don't really like the people in the class because they talk when he is talking. It's distracting and disrespectful but besides that I think it will be a very neat class. We will be doing a lot of labs. I wish I was able to take more classes this semester but there wasn't any classes that I had to take. I just hope there is some in the summer semester. I know there isn't a lot during the summer semester but I hope there is something I can do. 
My mom asked me if I wanted to go to the Philippines with her in the month of June but I'm not ready yet. I love to travel and everything but there is just a lot of stuff going on this year. 
This weekend I started on our cabinets. I hope they turn out good. I nervous. But so far so good. I'm excited. I will post about it's turnouts later. But for right now I'm going to do a few things around the house and then time for the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment