Monday, January 2, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

Happy New Year!!  
I hope everybody had a good time on New Year's Eve. Unfortunately mine was not all that great. I know next year and from now on I'm done trying. I just don't understand people. 
But on to the good. So now that it's 2012, I, like majority of others, have New Year resolutions.
Not in any specific order because I need to work on all:
  1. Workout - Goal: 120 lbs 
  2. Eat Healthier/Cut portion
  3. Be an awesome wife - vocally, emotionally, mentally
  4. Save money - set a budget
  5. Get creative - make art
  6. Learn new things - in and out of school 
I think that is majority of it. 
I already started being creative. Since James got me a sewing machine for Christmas, I got some fabric to make me an apron. It's was complicated at first and it's hard at times. But I'm slowly getting there. But of course with practice I will get better. I started knitting another scarf. Also I'm thinking about posting my progress with being healthier and working out. So wish me luck through my process.   

No comments:

Post a Comment