Sunday, February 12, 2012

Early Valentine's Day

James and I had our Valentine's Day early since we work Tuesday and I have school that night. So last night we went to Bluefin in Buckhead and then for dessert we went to Intermezzo's. We had a really good time. Bluefin was a really good restaurant. The food was incredible. We order fried calamari for an appetizer and we ordered 5 different rolls of sushi  a total of 38 pieces. We ate 36.




We then walked down to Intermezzo's for dessert but it was so packed and busy there we ended up taking our cheesecake to-go. By far they have the best cheesecake. Better than the cheesecake factory, in my opinion, and you get a really big piece. The cheesecake was so good we didn't get a picture of it.

Tonight I'm going to Christi's for Pure Romance. I'm kind of excited but kind of nervous. But I will tell you how it goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment