Sunday, February 19, 2012

In Need Of Girlfriends

I know this may sound weird but I'm in need of girlfriends. Real, true girlfriends. I see people around me that have friends that they can rely on and go to. They have girls night and they have a good time. I want that. I need that. It would just be nice to go out every week or every other week and just let loose. Someone to maybe even go to the gym with and work out.  I think it really hit me when I went to Christi's Pure Romance party last Sunday. It was a very interesting and informational party.

Yesterday James and I tried the new Berry Mangos Yogurt Bar here in McDonough. Oh my goodness it was amazing. I had mango, raspberry, pomegranate sorbet with mango bobos, kiwi, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and yogurt chips
 


So tomorrow James, Michael, Ariel, Dustin and I are going to Atlanta. We are going to go to Farm Burger, Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. I'm excited. And I hope its a nice little trip that everybody will enjoy. I'm excited for James too. I will take plenty of pictures.

I finally ordered out wedding pictures. Amy hopes to get them next week. She went to Vegas for a convention but she said she hopes they are here when she gets back.

Valentines day my sweet, sweet husband made me breakfast. I love him.


 Last week we had our Valentine's Luncheon at work. It was very nice for once to have everybody come together and get along. I made chicken buffalo dip and red velvet whoopie pies. I don't think they turned out that great but everybody liked them.


Momma D, Lt. Munroe and Major Sowell got me Valentine's gifts. So sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment