Sunday, February 26, 2012

Healthy Kick

So last weekend we went to Atlanta with Michael, Ariel and Dustin. We went to Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and Farm Burger. James has never been to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods and I thought he would enjoy it and I think he did. Farm Burger in Buckhead was really good. I definitely taste a difference.

We got a few healthy foods at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods.  We got an energizing tea, a detox tea, flax seed tortilla chips, almond butter, gelato, wine and fruit. Although I had to stop taking the detox tea because it was making me sick. But I've got into this tea kick and really enjoying it. James even got me a nice little tea pot.
Today was our last day at Relevant Church. They had an 8 week session on "Real Marriage" and it has been very nice and help with James and I. But we will be returning to Sharon. I've really missed our friends/family that goes there. And I hope to make more friends when we go back. I really want to join the life group that they have.
But any who. I've got some things to take care of so I will have to get back to blogging later this week. Hopefully something exciting happens.

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful blog by my amazing wife!!! Keep them up babe, I love reading them!

    ReplyDelete