Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gladiator Rock 'n' Run 2012 - Moreland, GA

 On September 8th James, Michael, Ronnie and I participated in the Gladiator Rock 'n' Run 6k. It was intense. The obstacles were a little bit harder than Warrior Dash. James ran with me this time. Our time was 1 hr and 23 minutes. I would have liked it to be lower...a lot lower but we didn't really get to train for this one. I think Warrior Dash will always be my favorite though. I don't know why. There were 2 obstacles I couldn't do in the Rock 'n' Run. I couldn't climb the 14 ft rope but we were given an option of climbing the rope or doing 10 burpees. I did 10 burpees. And then at the end there was a wall that had 2 ropes on it and you had to get over that and I couldn't it was way to slipper and muddy. And I had to arch in my shoe, it was flat bottomed, I couldn't put my arch in the knots to try and get up. And no one to push me up either :(. But hopefully next year, I plan to get a lesser time and do all obstacles. I have to build that upper body strength and lose some tummy. I also think I need to go to the doctor. Like a heart doctor or something. Make sure everything is okay.

James, Me, Michael, Ronnie
Shirts we got.


My husband and me, he's a beast. I love him.

Medal and back of bib.

No comments:

Post a Comment