Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mud Crusade 2012 - Hampton, GA

September 15th James and I participated in the Mud Crusade at the Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA. You could tell this mud run was low budgeted. It wasn't bad or anything. I think it would of have been fun if Ronnie and Michael or other friends did it with us. This time it was just James and I. We did this one in an hour. Right at an hour. Yet again I wish it was lower but we didn't train. Or atleast I didn't, if James would of left me he probably done it less than 30 minutes. There was only 1 obstacle I didn't do in this one. It was the monkey bars because when I went another person had went and they grabbed the same bar and it rolled the bar and I had fallen. Well not really fall I jumped to a wooden pool and just latched on and slide down instead of falling into the mud. (hehe) I don't have the 1 picture we took but I will post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment