Saturday, May 18, 2013

April 2013

So nothing much went on in April. I finished up my spring semester. I finished with 2 A's and 2 B's. I signed up for chemistry for the summer semester. That will be my last semester and final class. I'm really excited. I've got to thinking to I never really had my mind set on anything specific to study in the forensic field. I just had my mind set as a crime scene technician. But after have the firearms course I have an interest in being a firearms examiner. For my good grades James' got me a flash for my camera.Brand Neewer, Model TT560 Speedlite.
So far so good. Still learning about it and how it functions.

Dogwood Festival:
Just the usual, we walked around. We didn't get a lot of free stuff this year we were kind of late on getting around this year. We planned to go to the Sweetwater Festival until I found out that you had to pay $5 just to get a wrist band to drink and then you had to pay about $8 per beer.. so we passed on that and ate at the Bone Garden. Absolutely love that place. And I love their drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment