Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm back!

No, I haven't forgotten about a beautiful life. It has been a very chaotic time with school and working. Obviously I've been busy so I have a lot to tell. I'm going to post a new post for everything that has happened to get caught up. Also I plan to post any recipes or crafts that I have tried or done. So this will be exciting. And I plan to definitely keep up this year and so forth. I know I dropped the ball. But I just ended my spring semester. I have a month off then I am taking my last class for the summer semester and I will be done...hopefully. I'm really excited about that, I can't wait to be done with school. I'm planning to start working on my post this weekend, starting tonight. Check back in to see what's been happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment