Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Breaking Dawn: Part 2

 


This past Saturday James and I went to go see Breaking Dawn: Part 2. I have read all the books but it has been a long time. Everybody was like the ending is not the same as the book. I can't remember so I don't care that much. And I don't care that much to go back and read it. Sorry I'm not a die hard Twi-fan. But I thought it was pretty good. The CGI or whatever the correct term would be on the baby's face and the teen Renesme (I think that's how you spell it) was a little off and weird but that is a minor detail. Other than that it was funny. It keep you on your toes. It was good. The twist and the fight scenes were awesome. I didn't think that it would show so much "gore" although it was gore. I'm trying not to spoil it. But it was a little woah at some parts during the fight scenes...ok a lot of woah. I'm glad it's all over now though. So I would rate it maybe 8.5 out of 10. I think I could have waited to see it on DVD. I don't know what I wasn't as excited as every other girl in this world.
But yeah I just wanted to share my quick thoughts on this movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment